This staff motivation training course is designed to help managers develop their motivational techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan.
Motivation is key to any successful people management role. If you can encourage, persuade or develop your people in such ways as to improve their effectiveness, then the role of manager is seen as successful.
Increasingly, as managers have to be super professionals in addition to their managerial responsibilities, it is even more important that motivation is achieved.
All of this is covered in depth on our Staff Motivation training
After attending our Staff Motivation training, managers will be able to:
• Understand the basics of traditional motivational techniques
• Identify the key motivating factors of their staff members
• Decide on methods for incentivising or disciplining their team
This course can be run in-company anywhere in Nigeria and we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements. We will also appreciate calls from Organizations or Government Agencies that want to over haul their HR Department. We'd be happy to arrange this course at our training centre in Lagos, Nigeria or we can arrange to come to your place of work. Wherever you'd like to train, just give us a call for more information - or book online.
We regularly provide training on monthly bases in Lagos, Abuja, and Rivers State and anywhere in Nigeria and Africa.
Who is this course for?
This Staff Motivation course is designed to help Individuals, Managers, Executives, Consultants, and HR Practitioners develop their motivational techniques, by understanding what is required, what works and then implementing a personal action plan.
Staff Motivation Training Course Content
• To understand people's motivations at work
• To understand the relevant and proven theories of motivation and how they apply in the workplace
• To practice motivational techniques
• To understand how job satisfaction can influence motivation and what can be done to enhance it
• To provide an action plan
• To understand why people work
• To understand the theories behind motivation
• How to apply good motivational techniques
• How to motivate oneself
• Diversity Training
• Recruitment & Selection Training
• Training Needs Analysis Training
• Interviewing Techniques Training
• Payroll Training
• Advance HR Training
• Time and Attendance Mgt.
• Performance Mgt. Training
• An Experience Trainer and Facilitator will lead the sessions
• Case Studies will be used to apply taught concepts
• Delegates will work with real life scenarios to solve work related problems
• Delegates will complete various exercises
• Interactive and Practical teaching methods
• Personal exercise and assessment
Participants are advised to register early for any of our training programme as preparations for participants would be on first – come – first served.
This Training is For 1 day. Week days and Weekends, every month from June to December 2017