A fantastic and thought provoking course with a brilliantly experienced coach. The takeaway material is superb and will be my management bible going forward. Highly recommended.
The move from completing your own personal tasks to managing the workload of others can often be daunting.
This comprehensive 2 day Management training course gives a thorough overview of the new skills and techniques you need to master in order to succeed with confidence as a New and aspiring Manager.
We use real world scenarios to cover the skills required to make the adjustment from working alongside your colleagues to managing and motivating them to work for you
After attending this Management course you will have the confidence to:
• Start a new role as a manager
• Delegate effectively to your team
• Motivate others
• Manage how others use their time and resources
• Make the switch from working alongside colleagues to managing them
Who is this course for?
This New Managers training course is aimed at aspiring and recently appointed Managers.
Management Skills for New Managers Training Course Content
The Role of the Manager
• Descriptions of the role of manager
• What do effective managers do?
• Action centred leadership
Management v. Leadership
• What makes someone difficult
• The communication process
• Effective communication
• Communication impact
• Verbal communication
• Non-verbal communication
• Body Language
• Typical procrastinators & time wasters
• What am I here for?
• Establishing priorities
• The Time Management Grid
• Principles for effective personal time management
• 30 ways to make more time
Personal action plan
• What is delegation
• Do you need to delegate more?
• The advantages of delegation
• Why managers don’t delegate
• What to delegate
Performance Management Appraisal
• The managers role
• The performance appraisal cycle
• Setting objectives
• Making objectives SMARTA
• Identifying the different types of conflict & problems
• How do I handle conflict?
• Conflict management styles
• Systematic approach to managing conflict and solving problems
• Skills / attributes for managing conflict
• Some well-established theories of motivation
• Team briefing and Personal action plan
• Diversity Training
• Recruitment & Selection Training
• Training Needs Analysis Training
• Interviewing Techniques Training
• Payroll Training
• Advance HR Training
• Time and Attendance Mgt.
• Performance Mgt. Training
This course can be run in-company anywhere in Nigeria and we can tailor the content to focus on your requirements. We will also appreciate calls from Organizations or Government Agencies that want to over haul their HR Department.
Participants are advised to register early for any of our training programme as preparations for participants would be on first – come . Book Now
This Training is For 2 days. Week days and Weekends, every month from June to December 2017..