PITAS offers local compliance as well as unrivaled built-in automated standard delivered expatriate Payroll and Tax functionality. The advanced features provide automated multi-country, multi-currency salary and tax processing in both the home and the host country. Automated and instant single or multi-component gross up functionality further enhances concepts around complex tax equalization scenarios.
Expatriate Payroll and Taxation Feature Highlights:
Automatic Legislation Updates
Advanced Expatriate Functionality
Generic Tax Certificate
Home & Host Reporting
Country Specific Reports
Easy Anywhere Access
Advanced Business Workflow
Who is this course for?
This course is geared towards managers, Accountants, Auditors, HR Managers, Consultants, Tax Consultant, Tax Agencies, directors and owners of business a team of expatriate employees.
Having completed this Expatriate Payroll and Taxation course delegates will be able to:
• Understand how to setup Expatriate information on PITAS Payroll and Tax Software
• Understand Advance Expatriate Payroll and Taxation functionalities
• Understand Tax Compliance Requirement for Expatriate Management in Nigeria
• Identify the Administration Challenges for Expatriate Taxation in Nigeria
• Gain Insight into the Immigration Requirements for Expatriates (Expatriate Quota, STRVISA etc.)
• Manage Expatriate Payroll and Taxation in Nigeria
• Generates Expatriate country Specific Reports.
Expatriate Payroll and Taxation Training Course Content
• Expatriate Payroll and Tax Setup
• Advance Expatriate Payroll and Tax Functionality
• Expatriate Payslip generation
• Expatriate Terminologies
• Determination of Residence for Tax Purposes
• Application of the Personal Income Tax Act (As Amended) to Expatriates and Non-Resident Individuals
• Taxation of Employment Income (Actual Vs. Deemed Income)
• Tax Treatment of Expatriate Pension (Foreign Vs. Local)
• Tax Implications of Expatriate’s Private Capital (Passive Income Received by Individuals) In Nigeria.
• Identification , Treatment and Taxation of Expatriates Benefits in Kind
• Diplomats and Taxation of Diplomatic Mission Local Employees
• Emigration/Immigration issues
• Tax Treatment of Employee stock options(IFRS Reporting Implication)
• Application of Double Tax Treaty
• Applicable Statement of Taxations
• Applicable Professional Rules and Practical guidelines
• Case Studies
• Prepare and generate Payroll and Tax Reports
• An Experience Trainer and Facilitator will lead the sessions
• Case Studies will be used to apply taught concepts
• Delegates will work with real life scenarios to solve work related problems
• Delegates will complete various exercises
• Interactive and Practical teaching methods
• Personal exercise and assessment
participation would be on first – come – first served basis.
This Training is For 3 day’s intensive workshop. Week days and Weekends, every month from June -Dec.