This LIFE QUOTIENT™ training will equip participants with the necessary principles and life skills for leadership and effectiveness at work and in life.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to;
• Define their life purpose and align it to their work.
• Harness their talents and passion towards the achievement of their life purpose through their work in the organization.
• Stay motivated and committed to their work because it aligns to their life purpose.
• Improve their level of performance and productivity as a result of renewed sense of purpose to their work.
• Set their own goals within the context of the organizational goals and device strategies for achieving them without any external supervision.
• Develop the right mindset, skills and experience for future leadership roles within the organization.
-- Please check workflow for course details
About the facilitator
The facilitator is Tito Philips, Jnr. the founder of www.naijapreneur.com – a business development resource for Nigerian entrepreneurs.
He’s a skilled writer and content developer whose writing as appeared in major publications both within and outside the country such as;
• The Vanguard Newspaper
• The Punch Newspaper
• The Nation Newspaper
• The Guardian Newspaper
• Business Day Newspaper
• The Sun Newspaper
• African Brains Online
• Bella Naija Online
• Under 30CEOs Online • Etc.
Date: 18th March 2017
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Venue: 371, Borno Way, Alagomeji Yaba Lagos