- Traditionally, a man from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria dresses in Agbada and the iconic Abeti-Aja cap.
- Wearing an agbada made with aso-oke by men is what makes a man from the western part of Nigeria unique in his dressing.
- Men who dress in aso-oke are highly recognized in occasions as they are regarded as custodian of the yoruba culture.
- Also worn on important occasions such as coronations, burials, weddings and other important occasions.
- At Aduke Alaso Oke, we help men who dare to look like an elite at ceremonies and functions by by giving them unique and creatively woven aso oke!
- We provide you with the right Aso Oke fabrics for your fila abeti-aja , and agbada to match your attire.
Fabrics: Aso Oke made with Sanyan
Agbada fabric - 1
Fila fabric - 1
Fila abeti-aja fabric- 1
Note: Client can choose from our numerous pattern and design
A month prior notice will help us serve you better